Essie Ballet Slippers and Golden Rose Fashion Color 60

4:08:00 PM

Today we have another pretty Essie polish, Ballet Slippers. I got this from a blog sale, and I really like it. Ballet Slippers is a sheer, milky white. It seems to have a very, very slight pink hue to it. Essie does a great job with milky colors, like their famous Marshmallow. I wore Ballet Slippers to work and felt like it looked very ladylike. 


Here we have 4 coats Essie Ballet Slippers and 1 coat Seche Vite.


You can see a small dent on my ring finger, but that was user error and nothing to do with Ballet Slippers itself. Later on, I added one coat of Golden Rose Fashion Color 60, a pretty glitter topcoat. It has tiny holo glitters and holo string glitter in a clear base.

Here is 1 coat Golden Rose Fashion Color 60 over the existing mani.


I really liked this. It reminds me of a hyped up version of Orly Robo Romance. Which way do you prefer?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe